Sunday, February 27, 2011

Victory at Walgreens!

Today at Walgreens the hubby got to participate in all the savings. He purchased most of the items, used the coupons, saw the total dwindle to mere pennies, and best of all most of the goodies were for him!
Anyone still pay retail for the Fusion ProGlides? My hubby absolutely loves them, and since they're basically $0.99 - $2.99ea every few weeks I can coming my coupons with the sales and get them from free with my Xtra Bucks, Register Rewards, or Up Rewards. Quick tip: It's way cheaper to buy the razor than the cartridges.

Because of Walgreens' strict coupon policy, I had to practically pay for every item separately. Took some time, but was worth the savings. I'll stick with an estimate, bc truthfully I have no desire to dig through all those receipts!


4 Gilette Fusion Razors
Sale $9.99
Mfc -$4.00
RR -$3.00
Total $2.99ea
2 Old Spice Bodywash (not pictures)
Reg approx $5.00
Mfc bogo deodorant free
2 Old Spice deodorants
Free
Total
Around $22.00
RR Used (well a whole lot!)
Final cost was a couple of dollars




















Also purchased was...
2 Baby Magic
Free
1 Poligrip
Free
1 Motrin PM
Free
2 Nivea Lip care
Free
Colgate Total
Free
FREE!!!

How is that possible? Each of these items cost somewhere in the vicinity of $3ea and all earned their total value back in RR...which I of course turned around and used on the first transaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment