Friday, February 4, 2011

Quick finds at Target

Dropped the family off at the gym this evening, and since my foot is still broken, I decided to mosey on over to Target with my coupon book and see what kind of deals I could snag.
I rarely shop at Target, so I'm not as familiar with their offers, but nonetheless I think I came out fairly well.
I was stopped in the aisle by another coupon shopper who was impressed that I too carried a 3 ring binder in the child seat of the buggy! We shared a "fist bump" and moved on.













Olay Complete Bodywash with bonus 4oz age defying wash
$4.66 (on clearance)
Mfc: bobo Facial moisturizer free
Olay Facial moisturizer
Free
Garnier Skin Exfoliating brush
$5.99
Target coupon: -$2.00
Mfc: -$1.00
Total: $2.99
Reynolds slow cooker liners
$1.69
Mfc: -$1.00
Total: $0.69

Total Spent: $9.62
Total saved: $10.23

No comments:

Post a Comment