Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't be a shelf clearer! Now's the time to special order!

I like to preview all the drugstore circulars a week or so ahead of time. I can prepare my coupns and really save up on items when they're at their lowest cost.

Starting Sunday, Walgreens will have their Lysol no touch Soap dispensers on sale for $4.99! Pair that with the $3 off Mfc coupon in Sunday's paper, and I'll leave with a great deal of $1.99! I love that I have some Register Rewards left over, so hopefully there will be no out of pocket expense.

Usually items like these get swiped pretty fast. A good way to get what you want at the sale price, esp if you plan to buy a lot, is to special order. Call or visit the manager, and order the number of items you need! Basically you're odering a shipment of supplies and having it sent to your store! Pay when you pick up.

Managers and sales clerks are a lot happier for you and your Krazy savings, when you don't clear a shelf and leave other customers with nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment