Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Found a jewel in the middle of Dumfries....

Decided to head North about 6 miles this time to the little town of Dumfries, where I hoped to find more J&J products at the local Rite Aid. You know how you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover? Well, I totally did. Pulled up into the park lot and though, eh.. this doesn't look like too nice of a store. It's in a somewhat run down shopping center and is definitely older than what I am used to seeing now a days with all the chains building brand new stores.
Nonetheless I went in with my coupon book and wandered to the baby aisle. Found exactly what I needed, but didn't want to wipe the shelf clean of the Johnson Naturals. The store manager happened to be standing beside me and said he could order more for me. The truck comes in every Saturday! Every Saturday? The one in Stafford only gets a truck twice a month. Turns out this is a super busy store with a super nice manager. He ordered 8 more for me before I checked out...which brings me to my transactions!














Transaction 1:

9 Johnson & Johnson Shampoos/soaps/washes/baby oil
Reg: $4.49
Sale:$2.99
Mfc:-$9.00
Ups earned: -$18.00
Total: Free!

Total Saved: $40.41

Transaction 2:
9 Johnson & Johnson Shampoos/soaps/washes/baby oil
Reg:$4.49/$4.99/$56.69
Sale: $2.99
Mfc:-$9.00
Ups earned: -$18.00
Total: Free!

Total Saved: $40.41

Total Saved all together: $80.82!
Left with $22 worth of Up Rewards
PLUS
$20 in Ups for reaching my Winter Rewards of $100!!

Of course no one person needs this many J&J products, so the bulk of it will be donated to young E1-E3 familes and aside from what my kids will use, the rest I plan to send to a coupols of very special pregnant ladies :)

I love the possibilities with couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment