Friday, February 18, 2011

Late night run for Gatorade..always an opportunity to score a good deal!

Had to make a late night run for gatorade. My poor little girl is sick, and we're keeping her hydrated with plenty of electrolytes. Giants had them on sale 10 for $10 on the 64oz bottles. I suppose that's a decent deal, but it hurt not to have coupons for the purchase!

Skipped over to CVS and gathered up some good deals. The manager and I know each other on a first name basis now, so we enjoyed a little chat. He also gave me a heads up of a sale this weekend. 75% off all Valentine's.. woohoo! Time to stock up for next year!

I'm too lazy to take a picture tonight, so you'll just have to trust me on this one ;)

Here's how the trip went.

2 Xtra Laundry Detergents
Sale: $1.88ea
2 Colgate Wisps 4pk
Sale: $1.94ea
Mfc: -$1.00
1 CVS Baby Wipes
Reg: $0.99
1 Dr. Pepper 20oz (my poison)
Reg: $1.79
CVS Extra Bucks coupon: -$7.58

Total: $2.31
Saved: $12.10

Green Bag Tag: Earned $1 in Extra Bucks. (After 4th scan, you earn $1EB)

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment