Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You asked for it.. you got it... SemperFiSavings class 101!

I have had multiple requests to teach a class on couponing. If you're in Stafford or Quantico and want to learn how to save 60+% on your grocery/toiletry bill, then this class is for you! Of course there's no charge, so come hungry, happy, with empty pockets and a handful of coupons to clip! If any of you ladies get the paper on base, I suggest bringing the latest Commissary sales paper for reference.

SemperFiSavings 101

Sunday March 13
2pm-4pm
My house
Please RSVP for address
JSU2003@gmail.com


Materials needed:
3 copies of the Sunday local paper or Washington Post.
3 ring binder
A pair of scissors
*I won't complain if you choose to bring snacks ;)


Need to bring your kids? My wonderful husband will play with them downstairs in the playroom. Don't worry. He's pretty darn good with kids. Afterall, we do have two preschoolers!

No comments:

Post a Comment