Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Saturday, and that means last chance to take advantage before the new sales start tomorrow

The best thing CVS had going this week was their Tide Stain products on sale for $3.99.
You could purchase a combination of the liquid stain release, drop ins, or spray bottle.
Of course, I've purchased multiples of everything over the last 6 days!

I can only use four like coupons in one trip, so tonight I purchased $16 dollars worth of Tide products... that's the sale price!
The fabulous part is handing my coupons to the cashier and watching the magic happen!
Total comes to $4 plus tax on all four products. And of course if you collect Extra Bucks like any normal Krazy Coupon Lady would, then you end up getting the items free!
My laundry shelf is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment