Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who says you have to break the bank on back to school supplies?


I waited for this weeks' sale just to stock up on the back to school goodies!
I needed a few things as well as Madi's list for Kindergarten.

FIrst stop!
Rite Aid
3 Mead composition books $0.33ea

Next up, Walgreens!
I'm way too tired to break it down tonight, but here's the basic trip.

6 PEnway 2 pocket folders
3 Colored Pencils 10ct
2 Sharpie hilighters 2ct and 4 ct
3 packs of papermate pens
3 bars of caress soap
1 pack of sheet protectors 10ct
3 packs index cards 100ct
3 pencil sharpeners
3 pks scotch tape
2 elmers glue sticks
1 elmers glue bottle
2 erasers "pink bar"

Original Total: $42.32
Total Paid $14.42 - $6.00 in RR = $8.42
Total saved: $27.90

Am I doing it all again tomorrow? DOes SArah PAlin say "you betcha" way too much?
Well... yeah, you betcha!

btw.. the only coupons I used were in the Walgreens sales paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment